Hi: I installed the "PyXml" package, and appear in the "c:\Python24\Lib\site-packages" folder and i want to import a module of that library from an external method: "import xml.dom.ext" But i can't import from an external method any of the modules that are in the "Lib\site-packages" folder of my python instalation. Why can't import them? By default an external method have acces to modules that are in "Lib\site-packages" of a Python installation? I use Zope 2.7.6 for windows and Python2.4 ("c:\Python24\Lib\site-packages" !) The error that i get is: " Site Error An error was encountered while publishing this resource. Error Type: ImportError Error Value: No module named ext " and the trace: " Traceback (innermost last): Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 101, in publish Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__ Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec Module None, line 31, in callServiceResume - - Line 31 Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 216, in __call__ Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 157, in reloadIfChanged Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 141, in getFunction Module App.Extensions, line 148, in getObject - __traceback_info__: ('C:\\Program Files\\Zope-2.7.6-final\\Extensions\\proxyModule.py', 'proxyModule') Module C:\Program Files\Zope-2.7.6-final\Extensions\proxyModule.py, line 18, in ? ImportError: No module named ext " Thanks in advance Leticia