The Arizona Zope User Group is now forming in the Phoenix Area. In response to numerous inquiries, sharp i.t. has sponsored an Arizona Zope User Group (AZZUG). The current site offers live chat, mailing lists, and areas for member-provided content. Although based in Phoenix, we invite anyone from Arizona to participate on the web site. As the site grows, we would like to incorporate content for users of all skill levels.

Sign up at: