David H wrote:

Jason Leach wrote:

hi,

I have a site developed with CSS.  We just translated the site to
German.  The problem I have is with some embedded graphics.  For
example:
#rightcolumn h1 {
    background: transparent url("i/news_title.jpg") no-repeat top left;
    height: 38px;
    width: 180px;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

This is the English graphic.  If people are in the German side, I need
news_title_de.jpg.  But I'm not sure how to deal with this without
doing a separate CSS file.

Thanks,
Jason.

Jason,
Here a simple minded try using:

 <head>
   <title tal:content="template/title">The title</title>
<tal:test tal:condition="not: python: context.REQUEST.has_key('german','')">
PUT CSS CODE HERE FOR GERMAN IMAGE
</tal:test>
 </head>

Just set the request to the language and it should work,

David

__

More simple-minded than I thot, I missed the point of your question lol.
*sorry*

David