--On 6. Juni 2005 15:14:21 -0700 Dennis Allison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Zope 2.7.6, ZEO,
Python 2.4.1 (yes, I know it is not yet official but ...
ZEO runs on the same machine but is accessed through an internal network
ZMYSQLDA 2.0.9
MySQL-1.1.7

I've seen a couple of problems attributable to XLRPC failures in our
system after an upgrade to Zope 2.7.6.

"a couple of problems* is a totally insufficient problem description. If you have some problems then you would like to give a description of the problem you encounter on your side...it's hard to investigate or even fix "phantom" problems. If you want that some of the Zope developers gets attracted to your problem you must provide reasonable evidence. Speaking for myself I won't ask bunch of times back...if there is a problem then tell us or file a bugreport but please avoid such unspecific reports.

-aj