Hi Tino. I was reading this and I was looking at incorporating some kind of response to users while processing a time consuming script. I was thinking about just putting up an animated gif that says 'Processing' (or something similar or to send some text advising where they are in the processing). I am trying to understand what you are saying about the return. If at the end of the process you did something like a return or redirect will this not work properly? Is there a script example that you can point me to that demonstrates a context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.write() admidst processing somewhere to provide feedback while processing. Many thanks.