Hi All,

I'm trying to drive Access2PDF from Zope, but I just can't get the PDF created. I succeeded to call the Access2PDF COM object from the Python interpreter and it made its work gracefully. Now when I try to call it from an External method it seems to start working (MSAccess.exe can be seen in the Task Manager), but that's all and no PDF (also Access won't unload but it is another story for now).

It would be very great if someone has experience with this tool and can share this with me.

Thanks and Regards,
Istvan