Hello,

I wonder why ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py adds double quotes to cookie values
when creating the Set-Cookie HTTP header (see function _cookie_list) ?
Browsers (Firefox at least) seem to consider these quotes as part of the value
which can be problematic.

Recently I had to patch HTTPResponse.py to remove the quotes because I wanted
to set a session cookie for PHP from Zope (if someone's interested I'll explain
why ;-) and PHP would not understand the cookie with the double quotes...

Should I submit a patch to the maintainers ?

Oscar Figueiredo