Hi Andreas,

As I indicated in a previous email, I inherited a system that was primarily
configured through the ZMI. Recognizing that application development through
the ZMI imposes certain limitations (such as rudimentary version control), I
managed the development in a manner that you suggested in your initial
response. Given these facts, how do you suggest I improve my approach?

Based on the two suggestions that you generously offered, I am still puzzled
as to how this problem can be solved. Clearly, transferring the Data.fs from
the test server to the production server is insufficient given the user data
mismatch. Therefore, it would seem that my only option, given the
circumstances would be to manually replicate the configuration in the
production server. However, my better judgment leads me to think that this
isn't sensible. Is there no alternative?