I have a Plone web app where the users are complaining that they can create objects, edit titles etc.

But when they return to the objects a little later, they are gone.

The same behaviour as when an object doesn't have its _p_changed = 1 set, it seems to me.

So I just wonder if anybody knows what can be causing this?

It is not programming error as it happens with stable products. It is only this particular site that has the problem.

There are reletively many objects in the system, so I suspect it to be some kind of conflict with a lot of reads blocking for the writing to the ZODB?

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

IT's Mad Science