Use TextIndexNG...it is better suited for such purposes.

-aj

--On 14. Juni 2005 16:54:19 +0200 Yuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How could I can tell the Splitter of ZCText intedex to not split words as
"aaaèbbb" in "aaa" and "bbb"?

 I would like to tell zope that è,à and so on are alphanumeric
letters... In Splitter.c I have:

class Splitter:

    import re
    rx = re.compile(r"(?L)\w+")

 ?L match "as the locale", but I have multilingual latin-1 contents... \w
would match only [a..z,A..Z]!

 TIA

 P.S. I've written a small Class for the ZCTextindex pipeline that
convert all the accented characters in non accented ones, so I can index
"perchè" as "perche". It would work only if I can solve this splitter
problem...