J Cameron Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> :
> Also, can you not just undo one page at a time? I don't generally try
> undoing anything too far off as a rule, since I don't expect it to work.

No, It was a CPS upgrade.
The concerned object is the CPS site.

I made the update, then we saw that we had to undo it, because some
documents behaved wrong. You can guess we made many test before deciding
to undo the upgrade. So we have to get back far in the past... very far...

Four pages.

I dont know how to use script as Dieter suggested.
Is there any tips to start?

Miroir de logiciels libres        http://www.etud-orleans.fr
Développement de logiciels libres http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/developpement
Infogerance de serveur dédié      http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
(En louant les services de l'ASPO vous luttez contre la fracture numerique)