jlegris wrote:
Hello All,

I need to transfer Plone/Zope settings from a test instance to a live
instance of the Zope server. Aside from transferring the entire Data.fs file
or manually copying scripts and replicating configuration settings, is there
a simple way to do this?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Regards,

Joel

Hi Joel,

we have developped a product that we use for syncing developpment and production sites.
It is called RedPick and you can find it at
http://www.redcor.ch/produkte_html/redpick
http://www.redcor.ch/produkte_html/redpick/Documentation
it has a readme file that does explain its use. Consult it to check whether it fits your needs.

Robert