here.common.parse_file() should work.

Pascal

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
John Poltorak
Sent: 15 June 2005 13:37
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Repository for common python scripts

Can anyone recommend a way of setting up a library of common python
scripts?

I'd like to put such scripts in a shared area. If I created a folder
called common and move parse_file there, how should I recode this line?

python:here.parse_file(file=context.links,sepr=',',clone=1)

--
John

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com