Hi all. I'm the the coordinator for the Z3 ECM activities at EuroPython 2005 this month in Sweden:

I oriented this year's Zope track around the Z3 ECM community partnership between developers from CPS, Silva, Union CMS, ZC, Plone, and others. Here is a list of activities that are planned for Z3 ECM:

As discussed on the Z3 ECM mailing list:

...we will also be addressing issues of project organization during the conference. The choice of a name will be a funny exercise in watching developers pick something catchy:

We will also try to make a choice about where the repository lives, and if there is consensus, a choice on how/if to organize the project into a legal entity.

If you are going to EuroPython and you are interested in Z3 ECM and these topics, join the mailing list and/or drop me a line. Z3 ECM is a shared partnership founded by the developers of Zope CMS projects, so come join the fun!