Asad Habib wrote:
Yes, I should not be doing this but I am using DTML not ZPT and since DTML
provides programming functionality and in this case the ability to loop,
there should be a way to exit a loop as well.

DTML is not a complete programming language; it simply provides some (too-) familiar structures. You may try to treat it as such, and can get away with it to a certain extent, but you may run into limitations.

If you treat it as a templating engine (which it is) you will find it complete.

"Building Websites with Plone"

Enfold Systems, LLC