Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:37 PM
To: Asad Habib
Subject: Re: [Zope] Exiting a Loop

Asad Habib wrote:
Yes, I should not be doing this but I am using DTML not ZPT
and since
DTML provides programming functionality and in this case
the ability
to loop, there should be a way to exit a loop as well.
DTML is not a complete programming language; it simply provides some
(too-) familiar structures. You may try to treat it as such,
and can get away with it to a certain extent, but you may run
into limitations.

If you treat it as a templating engine (which it is) you will
find it complete.

"Building Websites with Plone"

Enfold Systems, LLC