Asad,
You want to break out of a DTML loop but there is no loop breaking DTML syntax.

Here is another candidate DTML work-around:

<dtml-in someSequence>
  <dtml-if someCondition>
      whatever you do in the loop
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-in>

That way, you can avoid processing past a certain point, just that the loop will run until the sequence reached the end.  Of course if your sequence is huge then this would be costly in terms of processing time and then you should play the python card.

David

Jim Abramson wrote:
Did you try <dtml-try> around the loop and <dtml-raise> inside of it?
Never done this myself, just a thought.

Jim