On 17/06/05, John Poltorak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've just put together a simple Zope website, but whilst it renders
> properly under Firefox, it looks dreadful using IE.
>
> Can anyone explain why? Could it be the CSS?

It could be your CSS, but it's probably IE. I usually end up writing
two stylesheets, one for IE and one for everything else. Getting IE to
read its on is just a case of using the IE-only conditional includes
feature:
    <!--[if IE]>
    <link href="/stylesheets/ie" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <![endif]-->

though you'll have to hard code the URL - ZPT won't parse it ;)

--
Phillip Hutchings
http://www.sitharus.com/