I had a similar problem and solved it by having a cron job that runs
in the background with wget.
In my case was able to divid it up to run a little bit of the big
report at a time. This way I'm now able to have a cron job happening
every hour.

On 6/20/05, Ralph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I made a small and simple database applikation with some reports on a large
> database. But surprise, IE 6.0 (WinXP,SP2) is getting always a timeout after
> 60seconds, because IE communicates with Zope through the HTTP1.0-protocoll.
> My reports needing always 40s-120s, so is there someone that could give me a
> solution for this annoying timeout problem?

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com
hobby www.issuetrackerproduct.com