On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 01:24:18AM +0200, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 20.Jun 2005 - 23:45:34, John Poltorak wrote:
> >
> > Does a ZPT tutorial exist anywhere?
> How about the 2 chapters in the Zope book?

I just don't find this book very helpful at all. It's written as a manual
rather than tutorial and reminds me of a book which explains how to chop
down a tree if you are interested in putting up some bookshelves.

What I did find useful, though, was this worked example of how to put
together a simple application:-

That was much more useful than anything else I've come across so. Just
wish there were a few more examples.