On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 04:27:50PM +0100, John Poltorak wrote:

What alternatives are there to editing objects through ZMI?

I've often used the WebDAV support for using standard file system based editing tools on Zope content. How well it works depends greatly on the WebDAV client you have (I guess the WebDAV client authors would claim that it depends on the WebDAV server, but in this case the server is fixed as Zope) On MacOSX, it works very well. I've never been able to get Windows Web Folders to work successfully with Zope.