I'am trying to add one more field in the edit_news_form(plone)
but when i execute the script that probably stores the object
information of this new field aren't stored.
So this what i'am doing:

new_context = context.portal_factory.doCreate(context,id)
new_context.edit( text, description, text_format,new_id_field )  <-- where
new_context.plone_utils.contentEdit( new_context
                                   , id=id
                                   , title=title
                                   , description=description)

So any ideas?
Can anyone say to me the differences between new_context.edit(..)
and new_context.plone_utils.contentEdit(..)?
Any good page or tutorial that talks about it?

O SAPO já está livre de vírus com a Panda Software, fique você também!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt