John Poltorak wrote:
If I create individual pages for a website as sub folders of a sites main folder, how do I control the sequence of pages if I automatically generate a set of links to all the folders?

See the "FileLibrary" example, probably located at: http://localhost:8080/Examples/FileLibrary

It's not obvious how it does its multi-column sorting unless you study it quite a bit, though, so keep reading until it makes sense. Go through the ZMI and look at the "getFiles" script (and others).

 I presume that under normal circumstances that sequence would be in
alphabetical order of object ID.

That's not a presumption I'd make at all, but not unlikely.