Dieter Maurer wrote:
Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro wrote at 2005-6-27 16:00 -0300:

I'm using webdav to update to access files from Dreamweaver and it is working fine but when I try to use windows web folders feature it fails with the following error in zope log. It seems that windows is requesting the PROPFIND before authenticating. Any clues?

Zope Version (Zope 2.7.5-final, python 2.3.5, linux2)
Python Version 2.3.5 (#2, May 4 2005, 08:51:39) [GCC 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-12)]
System Platform linux2

Time    2005/06/27 15:05:48.973 GMT-3
User Name (User Id)     Anonymous User (None)
Request URL     http://my.server/clientes/PROPFIND
Exception Type  Unauthorized
Exception Value <strong>You are not authorized to access this resource.</strong>

This, by itself, is completely normal.

MS WebDAV Access should in this case show a login dialog.
After providing the correct authentication info, you should
be able to access the folder.

The "MS WebDAV Access" in my Windows XP Professional behaves in this way.

Hi Dieter,

The login dialog is show but even with my manager password it's not able to login. The error message above is repeated after each atempt. With Netdrive or Dreamweaver it works fine but windows web folders is a good feature for simple "users". I thought that some kind of workaround was available. Even with Chris sugestion to use full url with user and password has failed.

I'm using Windows XP SP2.

Thanks,

Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro
Engenho Soluções para a Internet