--On 2. Juli 2005 18:01:15 +0200 robert rottermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 2. Juli 2005 17:04:20 +0200 robert rottermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi there,
can anybody tell me what the transitional email in MaildropHost is?

I read that it is aware of transitions. what transitions?

You mean transactions?

yes in deed.
what is a transaction in the context of MaildropHost.
How does it affekt an email?

Well, you should know that Zope retries to execute a method up to three times in case of a ConflictError. If you send out mail using MailHost within one transaction this could cause the sending of up to three mails in case of a ConflictError. MaildropHost solves this issues.