2005/7/5, Konstantin E. Steuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Negroup - wrote:
> Try looking into copy/cut/paste machinery, it seems to be what you're
> looking for

This is a thing I absolutely want to avoid. I simply need to pass an
object directly from one template to another, without intermediate
steps (like, copying or creating the object with some manage_*method
from a template, read the created object from the other template and
then remove the object itself because unuseful..).

In python it is so immediate: I pass objects between functions via
parameters; in zope the most natural way to "simulate" parameters
passing from one zpt and another is storing them inside the request
object, and thus, using html forms. But for some reasons that I'm
missing, it doesn't work!