Negroup - wrote:

This is a thing I absolutely want to avoid. I simply need to pass an
object directly from one template to another, without intermediate
steps (like, copying or creating the object with some manage_*method
from a template, read the created object from the other template and
then remove the object itself because unuseful..).
Sure, you don't need to use copy/paste mechanism, just look on
the implementation. AFAIR it just pickles list of absolute_url()'s and
stores base64-encoded result into cookies.