Hi,

I just finished upgrading our production servers to Zope 2.8.0 (from Zope
2.7.6)
Today I noticed that Zope 2.7.7 is under development... and it contains some
interesting bug fixes (the one concerning if modified since header handling
for example).

I guess that these fixes will be included in Zope 2.8.1 right ?
Any idea when 2.8.1 may be available ?

Thanks.

Pascal

the system manager.