Peter Bengtsson escribió:

Hi!
does this work on a folder?

Sure it does. Did you understand any of my code? I subclassed it on
the folder class.

The struct.xml function is on a folder object and I would like
struct.xml as an object contained by the folder one

This is completely outside the zope management interface. Perhaps it
is possible to override the PUT() function inside Zope but I doubt it.
Look into writing your own python product.

Thanks!

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito/

Yes, I think I understand your code but correct me if I get wrong: this code converts your folder in a file on the FTP server

But what I need is to see the method like a file on the folder not the folder itself

Did your code works like I need?

THANKS!!!