Peter Bengtsson wrote:

Shane (and the Zope list),
I've patched your lovely BTreeFolder2 product (version 1.0.1) so that
I can doubleclick on options in the dropdown instead of having to
click the Edit button. This is using Javascript and if Javascript is
disabled, nothing happens, it just goes back to what it was like

I've attached two patch files that you can chose to include.
Peter, I can't find the attached files.
Maybe you forgot to attach them or the list has removed them before sending to everybody?

PS. To install the patch, this works for me:
$ cd zope/Products/BTreeFolder2/
$patch -p1 <