--On 8. Juli 2005 14:59:46 +0100 Susana Beatson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As I am new to zope I'm sure I'm missing on something important about
external methods, can anyone help?

In general you should not see and Unauthorized exception causing the popup
username/password request. First you should try to install VerboseSecurity to figure out any unauthorized issues and second don't import anything from PythonScript product when using external methods. The Python Library has the same methods (see Python Library Reference).