Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina wrote:
I made the update, then we saw that we had to undo it, because some
documents behaved wrong. You can guess we made many test before deciding
to undo the upgrade. So we have to get back far in the past... very far...

Four pages.

I dont know how to use script as Dieter suggested. Is there any tips to start?

I actually found this recently myself :-)

I found that once I hit the "earlier transactions" link once, having opened the main ZMI frame in it's own window/tab, I could see the URL being used to do the batching.

From that, I tweaked the URL to show many more transactions per page and so was unable to undo a lot of transactions in a way very similar to that you describe.

The hardest part was selecting all the right checkboxes ;-)

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk