Except in the documentation.   Which made it even more confusing.  I guess I'll skip this chapter of the book.

Thanks.

Charlene

Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 7/12/05, Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12 Jul 2005, at 15:28, Charlene wrote:

I'm using the book The Book of Zope: How to Build and Deliver Web
Applications to learn Zope.  I'm on the chapter on Versions.
Neither the book nor Zope documentation explains exactly how to
create a version.

That's probably your luck. They are deprecated, unsupported, and
carry the risk of data loss. So you should not be using them, anyway :)

In fact, Charlene probably can't figure out how to sue them because
newer versions of Zope have removed them completely. :)