Adam Acord wrote:
I'm looking for ideas on how to implement a call logging/helpdesk ticketing system utilizing Plone.

Why? For any kind of real load at a helpdesk, Plone is totally the wrong solution for scalability reasons.

I'm not looking for anything sophisticated, but useful. I also saw a posting on the sf list that mentioned "mailmanager," so I'm looking into that, too.

I'd certainly try MailManager 2.0, it's built to handle the kind of loads you're likely to experience here...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk