Peter Bengtsson wrote:
Just one python question Chris, why do you do this::
class User(BasicUser):
    def __init__(self,dict):
        d['__'] = dict['password']

What's wrong just doing self.__ = dict['password']

I'm not looking at the code as I write this, so I may be wrong, but I do that because, if you look further down, you'll see I define a __setattr__ hook that raises an exception, since seeing attributes on object of this type is a really bad thing to do, so you have to go through lots of hoops if you really want to do it ;-)

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk