Remy Pinsonnault wrote:
Maybe it is a basic question but how can I upload a file and save it
anywhere on the server's hard drive? I know how to upload a file to
zope's database but not how to save it locally...

Anyone can help please?

There are several products to do this: LocalFS, ExtFile/ExtImage, ExternalFile, and more.

There are other methods (like writing an External Method and using Python's file methods) as well.

All of this has been discussed on this list and elsewhere, and are otherwise described on the web.

"Building Websites with Plone"

Enfold Systems, LLC