Hi Garth. Yes, it is very compact compared to XUF for sure. Thank you for this feedback. I will be evaluating this option as well. There are differences in licensing that may be a factor in what I decide to use after some evaluation. BSD with XUF compared to MIT with SimpleUserFolder. I have tended to stick with ZPL and BSD only sources. I try to learn from GPL-like sources as opposed to using them in my code. This may be a factor in my decision despite the fact that SimpleUserFolder may be smaller and simpler to implement.

Regards,
David