Hi List,

I will have to format numbers based on country and currency types.

I understand the locale module can do this. I've done some googling on this but cant seem to get anything definitive. I've read that the local module is not thread-safe but I do not know how this would impact my Zope app. I do know that I would want to be able to change from one currency format to another depending on which currency conversation the user may want.

Really my question is, what approach is recommended for a Zope application to format numbers according to currency type?
David