Hi *, I'm having issues developing a filesystem based product.
The product loads correctly and I see my zpt, but I'm not able to apply a stylesheet.
The product directory is under Zope-Instance/Products, I've created some directories where I put styles and templates - but changing this structure is no problem at all.
I don't have the slightest idea on how I can hook the .css to the .zpt, probably the css must be "published" inside zope in some ways, but I don't know how.
I'm using plain Zope, no Plone and no CMF. I've also tried to look how Plone does this but without any success (it's just too big ...).

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3