According to 'top', the total load is:

* Memory: 80M/131M act/tot  Free: 366M  Swap: 0K/1028M used/tot,

where Zope itself is using practically all of it.

Well the question is, should Zope be using all that memory? how big is the site, what are you doing, how big are your caches etc? Our zope processes normally run about 500 - 750MB so maybe you just don't have enough memory.

But odd that no swap is being used in your case. I would check your per-process memory limits maybe they need to be higher. Our 'zope' account is in login class 'daemon' which has higher default memory limits than 'standard'. And even then we bumped the limits up even higher.

Matt Hamilton                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.        Business Vision on the Internet                             +44 (0)117 9090901