Hello all,

I apologize if this is a wrong list for the question, but the
python-crypto list doesn't seem to be working (at least I haven't
received anything from there, not even the mails I've sent). Anyway I
suppose there are people here who run the ZServerSSL with Zope.

We're having some problems downloading large files from Zope/Plone
on win32, through an SSL connection. Uploads seem work ok.

There's been some discussion about similar issues, but with uploads
The variable ac_out_buffer_size in https_server.py mentioned in that
is not present in the current version (or at least I haven't found it).
The ac_in_buffer_size is assigned a value of 32k (1 << 16 bit shift
operation). We've tried to change this value but with no success.

This seems to be a problem only with SSL connections. If we download the
same file (say, for example of 200MB) through HTTP connection the file
transfers correctly. The same transfer through an SSL connection
a corrupted file.

M2Crypto 0.13 (suppose, The ZServerSSL has been installed with the
installer), Plone 2.0.3, Zope 2.7.0, Python 2.3.3 on win32.

Kind regards,