Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
It does work.

How? Give me an example!

The comment is wrong. If you find something that does *not* work I'll be glad to look at it, but so far you have not given any specific information about breakages like tracebacks or steps to follow to produce an error.

I can't give this information because it doesn't raise exceptions. It
works (not raise errors), but not properly.

I never saw an example of ZSQL Methods running from file system in CMF,
can you give me this?

My intention is just contribute, however, solving a real problem I have.

Jean Ferri