This is a system administration problem, not a zope problem. :D

If you want to start zopectl ever you need to configure it on /etc/init.d/ with rc-update.d on debian or chkconfig on fedora.

Yo use a ssh session and start your service and if you close ssh connection you close the application too.

See on you distro for config process to start on your /etc/init.d/

Bye.

virgil huston escribió:

Thanks for pointing me to zopectl. I had to ./zopectl, then type start
from the zopectl prompt.

Virgil