Hi Chris. I believe the purpose of ZTUtils are utility functions for page templating. That said, the Iterator class could be more useful by exposing its values based on its state - the point I had made. Versatility is the beautiful thing about python - it rarely matters to me what intention there is or may have been for a class so long as it supplies the methods I am after. In the end, there's really nothing here that can't be solved with a simple tool and a bit of flexibility on my part. Many thanks.