----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Bengtsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chris Withers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 7:06 AM
Subject: [Zope] Re: Token 'ATOM' required, 'and' found

Ok. Sounds like a plan. What I need to do if it happens is to escape all the operator words
like "and" "or" "not".
Any idea how I can do that?

Not a zope solution (or issue), but how about using regex in python code?

Jonathan

On 7/25/05, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> But, is there a more robust solution to this? The "correct" thing to do here is to write your own query parser, but that's a lot of hard work.

I just catch the two exceptions that the QueryParser can throw and return an empty result set.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

--