Please stay on the list.

I meant a real tcp trace, like ethereal.

On 25 Jul 2005, at 16:22, Asad Habib wrote:

Hello. I used traceroute and it did not return any errors.

- Asad

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Florent Guillaume wrote:

Asad Habib  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maurer, I am certain that this is a Zope issue that has not been figured out as yet. I was even able to connect to my SMTP server via the Terminal
application on a Mac. Do I have any other options?

You should do a network trace to see what makes the SMTP server puke.

Florent