Lennart Regebro wrote:

On 7/28/05, Yuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

How can I split a Zodb? I mean, I have a big folder which I would like
to became a separate ZODB file

Well, I suspect the simplest way is to copy the ZODB and delete
everything that shouldn't be in it. Export and import could
theoretically work to. I havent't tried any of them with really big
ZODBs though.

Good!

Anyway, some command line tools could help... zodb operations can take longer time (for example, changing the name of the upper folder wake up all the "contained" objects...)