On 28 Jul 2005, at 14:11, Pascal Peregrina wrote:

I would like to know what if using taskset (CPU affinity utility on linux) to bind each Zope instance to one single CPU can improve overall performance of both instances in any way ?

As far a I know, python can not fully take advantage of 2 CPU cause python threads are not OS threads.

The cost you save is the cost of processes and thread switching between CPUs, which may happen depending on the OS and kernel versions.