Zope 2.7.6 with ZEO
Python 2.4.1

I would like to configure for a single merged log.  If BE is the backend
machine running ZEO and FEA FEB and FEC are various front-ends for the
ZEO, what's the configuration supposed to look like to get a merged log
collected on the machine on which ZEO runs.   The only log I need to merge
is the Z2.log--the othes can be left per-Zope frontend.  While it would be
nice if the merged entries were serialized, it is not strictly necessary.
Cross machine transmission can be either UDP or TCP.