--On 1. August 2005 09:51:37 -0700 Dennis Allison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Zope 2.7.6 with ZEO
Python 2.4.1

I would like to configure for a single merged log.  If BE is the backend
machine running ZEO and FEA FEB and FEC are various front-ends for the
ZEO, what's the configuration supposed to look like to get a merged log
collected on the machine on which ZEO runs.   The only log I need to merge
is the Z2.log--the othes can be left per-Zope frontend.  While it would
be  nice if the merged entries were serialized, it is not strictly
necessary. Cross machine transmission can be either UDP or TCP.

I don't know what the sense of a merged Z2.log is. You can install a front-end proxy + load balancer so you could use the logfile of the proxy or write a small script to merge the the Z2.log from multiple clients into a single file. You should be straight forward with some line of Python.