I'm keenly interested in your results, so please let me know.
Hi!

We have just executed two tests of our app on Zope 2.8.1b1 and the results are good now.

1. Application with SQLRelay backend connected to Oracle. Simulation of 50 users.
No internal server errors :)

2. Application with DCOracle2 backend connected to Oracle. Simulation of 50 users.
No internal server errors :)

Seems good, but we need more tests. Previous installation with Zope 2.8 was on ZEO, this one is standalone Zope 2.8.1.
I'm not sure if this matters.

Both DCOracle2 and SQLRelay had some changes by me.

BTW. SQLRelay version is a bit faster than DCOracle version :)

--
Maciej Wisniowski